World Rowing Championships 2019
At the 2019 World Rowing Championships you cannot pay cash for your drinks, food, or merchandise – you pay cashless.
This is how it works:
- You purchase an entry ticket for the 2019 World Rowing Championships either online or on-site.
- At the entrance control your ticket is swapped for a cashless card, which you can charge with money at one of our top up stations at the venue. We reserve the right to charge a minor activation fee for your first charging process.
- Your cashless card now acts as entry ticket and credit card for the whole duration of the event. With every payment the balance on the card is reduced by the corresponding amount of money.
- Through our website you can check on your current balance, all your transactions, and download your receipts.
- If you personalise your card, you can even block and reissue it in case of loss.
- At the end of the event you can get your remaining balance paid out either online through our website (free of charge) or on-site at one of our top up stations (incl. a minor processing fee). Make sure to arrange your refund in time, as the remaining balance will expire two weeks after the last day of the event.
- The card itself does not have an expiration date. You can either keep it and use it for following events – as the 2020 World Rowing Masters Regatta – or you return it at one of our top up stations.