World Rowing Championships 2019
At the 2019 World Rowing Championships you cannot pay cash for your drinks, food, or merchandise – you pay cashless.
This is how it works:
- You purchase an entry ticket for the 2019 World Rowing Championships either online or on-site.
- At the entrance control your ticket is swapped for a cashless card, which you can charge with money directly at the entry or at any other top up station at the venue.
- Your cashless card now acts as entry ticket and credit card for the whole duration of the event. With every payment the balance on the card is reduced by the corresponding amount of money.
- Through our website you can check on your current balance, all your transactions, and download your receipts.
- If you personalise your card, you can even block and reissue it in case of loss.
- At the end of the event you can get your remaining balance paid out either on-site at one of our top up stations or online through our website. Make sure to arrange your refund in time, as the remaining balance will expire two weeks after the last day of the event.
- The card itself does not have an expiration date. You can either keep it and use it for following events – as the 2020 World Rowing Masters Regatta – or you return it at one of our top-up stations. A minor processing fee will be deducted from your deposit.