- Friday, 8 June 2018, midnight (CET): Close of Entries
- Wednesday, 20 June 2018, 7 am: Opening of the course for official training
- Thursday, 21 June 2018, 2 pm: Team Managers’ Meeting and Draw
- Friday, 22 June 2018, 9 am – 5:30 pm: Heats and Repechages
- Saturday, 23 June 2018, 9 am – 6:30 pm: Semifinals, Finals C, D and A, B (Para)
- Sunday, 24 June 2018, 8:30 am – 1 pm: Finals B and A
… by public transportation
- from Linz/Donau main station: by bus 200, 215 or E230 until “Ottensheim Bahnhof” / “Ottensheim Marktplatz” – download schedule
- from Linz/Donau “Mühlkreisbahnhof”: by train until “Ottensheim Bahnhof” – download schedule
… by car
- A1 Westautobahn (motorway)
- Exit LINZ ZENTRUM (A7)
- B127 (main road) westward direction OTTENSHEIM
TRANSPORT & PARKING
The Organising Committee will not be providing an official shuttle service for teams. Teams may contact the Organising Committee for contact details of vehicle rental companies operating in the area.
There will be sufficient parking areas in walking distance to the venue. Parking for teams is free of charge.
Oberösterreich Touristik offers accommodation for teams in various price categories. Please find more information here.
Head of the OC Office
+43 664 2851880
Regattastraße 1│4100 Ottensheim│Austria