- Friday, 22 June 2018, 9 am – 6:40 pm: Heats and Repechages
- Saturday, 23 June 2018, 9 am – 6:30 pm: Semifinals, Finals C, D and A, B (Para)
- Sunday, 24 June 2018, 8:30 am – 1 pm: Finals B and A
Regional culinary specialties and live music with true Upper Austrian charm – a varied side programme awaits you aside of racing:
- Friday, 2:45 – 4:15 pm & 8:40 – 7:15 pm: JackTheBusch – find out more
- Saturday, 6:30 – 8:30 pm: Jazzic
- Sunday, 1:00 – 2:30 pm: Musikverein Ottensheim
… by public transportation
- from Linz/Donau main station: by bus 200, 215 or E230 until “Ottensheim Bahnhof” / “Ottensheim Marktplatz” – download schedule
- from Linz/Donau “Mühlkreisbahnhof”: by train until “Ottensheim Bahnhof” – download schedule
… by car
- A1 Westautobahn (motorway)
- Exit LINZ ZENTRUM (A7)
- B127 (main road) westward direction OTTENSHEIM
Parking areas for private cars are in walking distance to the venue (approx. 10-15 min). Click here to get your parking ticket.
Oberösterreich Touristik offers accommodation for spectators in various price categories. Please find more information here.
Linz, Ottensheim, and the region of Upper Austria have got a lot to offer. Check out the website of Oberösterreich Touristik for many attractive day trip offers.
Information about entry conditions at the 2018 World Rowing Cup II can be found here.
Head of the OC Office
+43 664 2851880
Regattastraße 1│4100 Ottensheim│Austria